Block 25 - Teleport
This block is about the yellow things you walk in and send you to somewhere else.
|0000||In||00||00||00||Loca||Teleports (no constant count)|
- In is true when saved inside.
- Loca is the location. These bytes don't exists when saved outside.
- Source is the source location. This starts with 0 and counts up.
- A is often 04, but it can be anything. It doesn't seem to affect anything.
- If B has the 0x40 bit set, there is a yellow thing. Otherwise there is no teleport. Common values are 00, 20, 40 en 60.
- The target is the location where it teleports to. -1 (FFFF) means teleport back to the previous location.
You can here convert a location ID to an address in the block.
The address is a hexidecimal offset.