Block 06 - Pickups
|0000||620 pickup structs|
- Some items in pickup array can't be moved.
Value can be:
- The amount of ammo for a weapon (should be 1 for night vision and thermal gogs)
- Price of a green house icon
- The amount of cash for a $ symbol pickup
X, Y and Z are the coordinates multiplied by 8.
Pickups with a Z location of around 1000 (GTASA co-ord) will only appear in the interior map.
Object is the ID of a pickup object.
- Oyster = 953
- Snapshot = 1253
- Horseshoe = 954
- Ref is when the object was added to the pool, don't need to edit, just use any number greater that 0.
- Type and Availability define the presence and re-spawning characteristics of the pickup.
Type and availability examples
|Object||Before pickup||After pickup||Notes|
|Weapons||0F / 00||0F / 01|
|Weapons||0F / 00||0F / 05||Some weapons|
|Weapons||02 / 00||02 / 01||Some weapons|
|Oysters and horseshoes||03 / 00||00 / 09|
|Snapshots||14 / 00||00 / 09|
|Blue House||11 / 20||11 / 24|
|Green House||12 / 10||00 / 09|
|Info||03 / 00||00 / 09|
|Disk||03 / 00|
- Oysters, horseshoes and snapshots might disappear after they are collected.
|02||Item pickup, respawn time 30s, respawn distance 15m|
|03||Item Pickup, does not respawn.|
|04||Yes||Item picked-up, does not respawn.|
|05||Yes||Item picked-up, does not respawn.|
|08||Yes||Item has been picked-up, will not respawn.|
|09||Proximity bomb?, selfdestruct when player driving in proximity 20m, explodes upon contact with vehs|
|0A||Proximity bomb?, selfdestruct when player driving in proximity 20m, explodes upon contact with vehs|
|0B||Proximity bomb?, selfdestruct when player driving in proximity 20m, explodes upon contact with vehs|
|0C||Proximity bomb?, selfdestruct when player in proximity 40m, explodes upon contact with vehs|
|0D||Item photo-op, fake pickup drops slowly down, real visible when photographed.|
|0E||Vehicle pickup, drive thru it to make it disappear, does not respawn.|
|0F||Item pickup that respawns after time.|
|10||Un-Pickable, (originally property)|
|11||Shows cancel popup. (originally property)|
|12||Pay-Cash pickup, pay amount to make it disappear. (originally property)|
|13||Get-Cash pickup, get amount to make it disappear.|
|14||Snapshot pickup, photograph it to make it disappear. Adds 1 snapshot collected.|
|15||2nd player pickup.|